At the Bellagio watching the fountain show. The girls loved them!

This stingray in ceasars was sucking on the glass I guess, but lincoln thought it was soooo funny he kept trying to hug it.
enjoying the small aquarium at Ceasars. He says cheese now when I ask him to smile for the camera. You can tell that's what he's saying in this pic.
The Bellagio gardens! I love this! They have such fun displays. This year there was a talking tree, kind of creepy, but fun at the same time.
There were huge pumpkins all around and I think this one was 898 pounds, but the biggest was 950 I think.

Our first day in Vegas we went and saw the lions in the MGM lion habitat. to the M&M factory, where we unknowingly paid 12.99 per pound for M&Ms... Then off to Mandalay Bay to the Shark Reef! It was AMAZING and Lincoln's favorite thing by far. He could not get enough of the sushis! There was a glass bottom at one point in the aquarium and linc was so scared of it. It was really funny and I wish I had gotten a picture. This place was amazing and it was fun having the fish swim above an below you. It was like being in the water!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Vegas Baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



1 comment:
good times! Looks like you guys had fun with your family. I'm heading down there next thursday with some girls for a girls get-away. I'll of course give you a call and hopefully we can get together! Love ya girl.
Post a Comment