
So I am taking a break from my life for a second and blogging about something really stupid. ( I will get a Christmas New Year post up, but I need to get some pictures first.) So today I was researching a bunch of things for this new baby like baby carriers and double strollers and I came across this AMAZING stroller called Phil & Teds namely the Hammer head and the Sport ones. They are soooo cool and sooo totally unattainable!!!!!!!! It works with infant carseats, but you need to buy an attachment. Not only would I need to buy the stroller but I would need to buy the double attachment( that extra seat there.) and I would also want the cocoon thing because that just looks awesome. Then I would want the attachment to turn the second seat into a bouncer seat too...... Aaaahhhh what a beauty. Here is a picture for you all.
P.S if any one has some good input on a baby carrier I would love to hear it. I can't decide what to get because there are so many to choose from and they all have pros and cons. I just want some input from people who have tried stuff out first hand. Thanks friends!



8 comments:
My favorite recommend isn't for a carrier but rather a nursing cover...
www.obuba.com
LOVE IT!!
Love the stroller too... we found a simpler double from target that we love. It isn't a jogging stroller but it gets the job done when I'm hauling the youngen's around the block.
I have been longing for one of those strollers too! A girl in my ward has it and love love loves it. I think we will have to settle for the sit and stand stroller. Why are all the most useful things so expensive?
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
I love awesome strollers! why do the best ones have to cost an arm and a leg? - Did I tell you I WON a baby carrier?! Ya know Annalisa Pace from high school? She has this blog where she does giveaways on cool stuff and a few weeks ago I signed up to win this ergo-baby carrier. Over 400 people left comments and I WON!!! It came and I think it's going to be awesome! For all the stuff they sent me (the carrier, another backpack, and a fanny pack type thing) it would have been over $250. Plus I got the "organic" one. Pretty sweet. That's the way to do it, just get it for free!
p.s. - who is this anonymous comment from? weird
I know I think it is so lame when weirdo people leave me comments, but I still don't like private blogs either. I changed some settings so hopefully that helps some... We will see.
There's a good deal on Baby Bjorn carriers:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1791797
We have one, and it does the trick.
I want that stroller too. I have a BOB now, which I thought was expensive...but, now I will have 2 kids to tote around. Too bad money doesn't grow on trees.
Post a Comment