Monday, December 21, 2009

Looks like a Sea Monkey right now so we will let HER cuten' up :)



Oh my goodness we are going to have a sweet little girl join our family in May!!!! It was kind of an adjustment for me to say girl, I was pretty set that it was a boy... But I am excited! My brother Andrew and his wife Caitlin were in town for a Reliant K concert and stayed with us for a few days and were able to come with us to find out. Since my normal ultra sound was not scheduled until Jan, we decided to go to this Baby's first image place so we could find out before we headed home for Christmas. It was a sweet set up with a really comfortable bed to lay on a HUGE screen and all these couches for everyone else with me. It was amazing to see it in 3D! She is still really skinny but so adorable! When we first started looking, right away I thought I saw something down there and was like "It's a boy!!!" Turned out her little hand was down there and what I saw was her thumb sticking up :) It took a while to find out though because she was moving sooooo much and just couldn't stop for a second. Well here are some pictures of our little sea monkey girl! Scott and I have decided that we are going to do this again towards the end to see her again in 3D. It was pretty cool!

12 comments:

April said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you three :)

Allison and Josh said...

Oh Nat! I am so so so happy for you!! She will be such a beautiful little girl

Julie said...

Congrats on your baby GIRL!!!!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Yay! A girl, how exciting! How neat you got to have a 3D ultrasound too.

AlexandraBG said...

Ohhhh, so niceee and lovely!!! Congradulations ;)

richard said...

She looks WAY cuter than a sea monkey. Congrats!

Randi said...

Oh, sorry. Richard is me. I'm using my dad's computer...

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

So fun! I didn't realize you did the 3D ultrasound... I totally should try it out. I love the second picture. It looks like she has wings like a little angel. I'm excited to see you!

jen said...

I'm so excited for you! That will be great to have one of each! Hopefully we'll see you at the Christmas party tonight... 6:30 @ Ginni & Paul's :)

Amber Volle said...

So awesome! We can't wait! I knew it would be a girl!

Ashley DeMille said...

congratulations on a girl!!! I knew it! You need a little girl. Hey I emailed you will you check it and give me a call as soon as possible! THanks. I am so excited for you!

By Jon and Jaclyn said...

Congrats Nat and Scott!!! I didn't know you were pregnant. That is so so exciting!

stsuff

Voting