Wednesday, April 7, 2010

EaStEr !!!!!

We had a fun Easter weekend here in Las Vegas! On Friday a girl in our ward put on a huge Easter egg hunt and Lincoln LOVED it! Unfortunately he didn't get a great head start and only ended up with a few eggs. The older kids were just sooooo stinkin' fast! He would see one and run for it and then a older kid would grab it before he could. It was kind of sad :( but he still had fun!






( I thought I would just say how sad I am that lincoln peed into his baseball easter basket and we had to throw it away ha ha! )

On Easter he woke up to a fun Easter basket with a lot of chocolate and some peeps. Scott got him a kite and a fun doctors kit :) He loved it and had a lot fun playing with his stuff. We also hid eggs around the house for him to find which he thought was pretty cool too :)




I really loved this Easter/Conference weekend! Although scott and I didn't get to listen to all of conference we enjoyed the feeling in our home and loved just being together and not worrying about other things. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy and I love my little family! I am so excited for Lincoln to have a little sister! He kisses my tummy every day and says I love you baby sister! It is sooooo cute and sweet and when I show him pictures of the ultra sound he knows it's his baby sister. He is a sweet little boy!


Lincoln drew me a couple of pictures the other day and was so proud of them he wanted them on the fridge. He is a good little artist :) He insists that there are squares, triangles, circles and rectangles on this paper, but I don't really see them. I think it's cute that he thinks that he drew them anyway.


We got her car seat the other day. Scott INSISTED that we get her a girly car seat. I wanted to go neutral but he said she just needed this adorable car seat and he picked it out :) He is so funny about stuff! But when It came I was really happy with it. It really is cute! I also got a picture here of my canopy. I messed up the little handle straps but other than that I think it turned out really cute!

6 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Nat! Linc is SO cute!! Oh I love him! That's hilarious that he peed in his Easter basket. Such a boy thing to do! :) I LOVE the carseat! That's so cute that Scott wanted a girly one for her. And I LOVE the canopy. I want to learn how to make those!

by the way, I don't think there is a $10.50 minimum at the Serendipity in Vegas. That's all Josh and I ordered. Our friends were going to get one but cancelled their order because they were too full from dinner. It was delish!

Courtney said...

What a cute car seat!
At our playgroup's easter egg hunt, they told everyone that each kid could get 10 eggs, so the moms had to be in charge of the big kids, so when they started getting way more than their share of eggs, they had to put them back. I was glad they did that, otherwise, Bria wouldn't have gotten any! You should suggest that for next year-- although, by then, Lincoln will be one of the big kids!

Kendra said...

It was almost impossible to listen to conference when you are trying to take care of a 2 year old! Casen kept saying he didn't want to watch this he wanted to watch Handy Manny...oops! I am glad you had a nice Easter though!

Scott said...

Wait... they have grass in Vegas?

Tiare and James said...

Can you blame him for peeing in his basket? It does look like a miniature toilet! Love the Pettit fam! So cute!!

JCooper said...

Aw, little Linc is getting so big! Glad you guys had a fun Easter. So, when is the baby coming? Have they set a date yet? We sure hope you guys can come for Christmas. That would be SO MUCH FUN!! Miss you guys!

stsuff

Voting