So here it goes! My sweet, beautiful baby girl was born May 15th at 7:54 A.M. She weighed 6 pds 1 oz and was 18 & 1/2 inches long. She is just a tiny little thing! But for coming two and a half weeks early she was big enough:) My Dr. decided to induce me early ( thank goodness) So I went into my OB specialist the day before the induction to get an amnio done. The hospital required this for any delivery earlier than 39 weeks. The tests came back great saying that she had mature lungs and I was able to go in the next day! I was worried that because of how busy the hospital had been the past two days, that they might push me to Saturday, but thankfully I was able to go in on Friday night. I spent the day with my sister Annie. We cleaned my kitchen and then went and saw a cute movie called Letters to Juliet. It was so fun to have that day with her. She and her husband had planned to come to Vegas before they even knew I was going to be induced, but thankfully she was more than excited and willing to help me out. She left today and I have been very sad:( Anyway I went in and they got the pitocin started and then my nurse just said well you can have your epidural anytime. So I was like lets get that now, why feel any kind of pain right? SO I got that and then just went to sleep, the best nights sleep I have had in MONTHS!!! Oh my goodness, it was truly wonderful. I woke up at around six and had only dilated to a 4 ( slow moving). At 7:30 ( or so) they checked again and I was only at a 5. So I was thinking that it would be a little while longer and probably like 10 minutes later I started feeling SOOOO much pressure and I didn't know exactly what it was... I know it sounds weird but I never felt anything with lincoln, So I sat there through two contractions and decided I should call my nurse even though she had just checked me 10 minutes before. She came in and checked and was like Oh my goodness don't push! Don't push I need to call your dr! Then I was telling her that I was feeling it ALOT so she grabbed the anesthesiologist to up my dose and that was really wonderful:) about 5 minutes later my DR got there and fifteen minutes after that she was here! It went so fast it was kind of scary, but in a good way. I was so ready to be done! Anyway, nothing overly exciting but wonderful none-the-less. I still can't believe that she is here! She is so perfect and I just love her so much!My little sister brought Lincoln to the hospital a few hours later and he was so excited to see his new baby sister! He just loves her and showers her with kisses and hugs every chance he gets. He keeps saying "I take her!" when translated means I want to hold her. I missed him a lot when I was in the hospital so we left as soon as we possibly could:)
It was such a wonderful and perfect day! I couldn't have asked for a better delivery. I also couldn't have asked for a better babysitter for my little boy! I can't thank my sister enough for all of her help! It was so nice to be in the hospital and know that Lincoln was with someone he loved and that he was having fun. She was amazing and I owe her so much! Annie, I love you and thank you over and over again!
So here are a bunch of pictures for everyone's enjoyment!



22 comments:
Congrats! she's awesome Nat. I am jealous. i still have 8 weeks!
She is so pretty- congratulations. I am glad things went so well :)
Welcome Gracen!
Congratulations, I'm happy that your beautiful new addition is here safe and well!
Gracen is SO beautiful! Great job momma! I am glad things went smoothly. Good luck with all the many fun times ahead! :)
She is so beautiful! It is killing me that I am sick and can't come see her, and you. Thanks for posting pictures. I am glad everything went well for you.
Oh Nat I am so happy for you. She is beautful! I wish we were closer so we could see her.
Congrats Natalie! She is beautiful! Glad everything went well.
Natalie--she's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so glad that the delivery went so well. Have fun with your cute family!
Oh Natalie, she is so beautiful!! I am so happy everything went well for you! I can't wait to meet her! Love ya!
Nat that is so fun that your sister was there right before and after your delivery. And Gracern is a beauty! Congrats!
Congratulations! Glad she's here! She's beautiful.
She is so precious, Nat! I'm so excited for you guys and glad everything went well!
Congratulations! We're glad all went well. She looks great!
BEAUTIFUL Natalie! Congrats momma :)
YAY!!!! Such a sweet little baby girl. CONGRATS! She looks totally different than lincoln did as a newborn! I remember coming to visit you when you had him... wish I could come meet Gracen. :( Hopefully sometime in the near future! Hope you are doing good and things are going well. Miss you guys TONS!
xoxo
Congratulations! She is adorable. :)
Vanessa
SO EXCITING you guys! We can't wait to meet her! She's so adorable!
That picture with Gracen and her dad is so sweet. I'm so happy for you, you mother of two!
I am dying to talk to you!! I'm so glad that everything went well. She's absolutely perfect!! I have to meet her!! Yay natatat, and I love her name!!
Yay! We're so happy that mommy and baby are doing well. How are you feeling Nat? We'll try to call soon. Hope you guys are getting some rest. Hugs and kisses from Ethan, Grant and Addie to their cousins!
So Cute! congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! I bet Lincoln will just love that little girl!
She is so darling. Congrats. Chayce has those same jammies!!!
Post a Comment