" A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam. And for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world. But then it flies again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel lucky to have seen it." Or I say in my head "we feel lucky to have spent a short time with it." I do feel like my time with my dad was short lived... I know I had him in my life until I was 19, but I feel like he left me when I was 13. He is such a wonderful dad, and I do not have adequate words to truly describe my time with him. I love him very much and look forward to seeing him again someday.
My hubby is such an awesome father. I love being able to celebrate Father's day with him. He is so willing to help me with all of my duties as a mother while still fulfilling his own. While I was in the hospital on different occasions, he took care of not only me, but our two kids one of which was a brand spankin' new baby! I would lay in the hospital bed and hope that he was ok with two kids! He was just fine, in fact I think he handled them better than I could have... ok well maybe not better, but just as well;) He had to miss a lot of work and then when I was finally home, he had to spend a lot of extra time making up for his lost work time... He did it all with a beautiful smile on his face and I know he was beat! So I just wanted to devote a little blogging time to two of the best men I know! Happy Father's Day ( Last Sunday)



No comments:
Post a Comment