Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gracie Baby!!!

I got her some new PJ's because she is all grown out of her little nightgowns. Oh so sad. She is growing up so fast! She is getting to a fun stage where she smiles and coos a lot. She likes it when I make "car" sounds. If she is crying I can always get her stop and smile when I do that:) A bonus, is that lincoln likes it too:)
This is the look I get most often... She is just always shocked to see me;) Or she is just shocked at how crazy I am! Heh heh. Her eyes are funny. She has a very expressive face! I am amazed by it!
Sittin' in the bumbo, chillaxin:) I love her chubby cheeks:) I love that she doesn't feel breakable anymore. I have a hard time with newborns, giving them baths, changing their clothes.. It makes me nervous.
I just think she is such a beauty! I just love her so much! She is doing awesome, still sleeping a solid 11 hours at night and taking two nice long naps during the day. She doesn't cry often, and if she does cry it is usually one of two things, she's tired or hungry. Linc was the total opposite! I never knew why he was crying and would cry for hours! This little girl has been much easier! I love my kiddos! I am sooo blessed! They are amazing and I can't imagine life without them!

4 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Oh my goodness! I need to meet her asap! I can't get over how cute and chunky she is!

Moffat Family said...

Love the chunk. Love the hair.

jen said...

She is so dang cute! That's so nice she's such a good sleeper at night... I'm hoping I'll get lucky like that!

Tiare and James said...

I LOVE her second pic with that confused look. Ha ha, what a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze and kiss her!!! I have to meet her next time you come up, even if I have to wake her up :)

stsuff

Voting