Well Ragnar has come and gone:( It was a very different experience for me, but I had a lot of fun! My cute sisters came down to run it with me and it was just fun to have them there. My awesome friend shawna was running it with me too, but in a different car:( I was bummed I didn't get to see her as much, but her car just rocked it!
We had a LONG race... and there were a lot of injuries which is why it got long, because there were so many people who couldn't run and there were a bunch of us who tried to step up as much as we could, but it is hard to fill in when you are just so dead tired:( We ended up getting disqualified for a wristband mishap too... So it was hard to finish this race:( But having said all of this I really enjoyed getting out there and running and felt really strong. I really want to do another one this year if I can put it all together:)



2 comments:
Oh sad! I didn't know you all got disqualified. You are so amazing for being able to run that much. Way to go!
You rock Nat! And I think you should TOTALLY do another one this year. I wish I could do it with ya! Next year fo sho!
Post a Comment