Ok so he is just my dog, but I can't believe that we have had rocky for that long! He was born on Halloween and scott and I have always found this so fitting for him. He is rather "scary." We still love him and are just so happy with him. Having a dog has been difficult at times but having him around far outweighs the bad! I am always grateful to have him around when scott is out of town and a lot of people simply won't come to our door once they hear him inside:) which is really nice when Jdubs come around or sales people, heh heh:)
It has been a great four years with rocky and he has always been a very good doggy. He loves our children and LOVES playing with lincoln so much now. It has been funny to watch lincoln slowly become Rocky's "master." However, Scott is still Rocky's favorite:) Some of lincoln's first words were, "Rocky, NO!" and "LEAVE IT!" ha ha so funny:)
People still ask me If I am worried about Rocky being around my children, but I can say, with confidence, that it does not worry me AT ALL:) He can put up with a lot of rough play from my son and loves every second of it. When I hear people talk about their dogs, even when they have a lot of positive things to say, Rocky is always better:) oh geeze listen to me brag.... he is the best dog to me:) Scott and I get worried for the day he dies and we get another dog... I just don't think we will ever find such a diamond in the rough again... He is just so great!
Well here's to you rocky roo! We sure think you are the best and love having you as a part of our family! Happy Fourth Birthday!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment