Last week for Joy School Lincoln got to dress up as an Indian and I thought he sure looked cute! I just had to take a picture and since whenever I pull out the camera lincoln insists that gracen have her picture taken too, I took some of our precious princess girl:)
I am so incredibly grateful for my absolutely amazing, and beautiful children! I love that I get to spend every day with them. Words just can't describe how much I love being their mother.... They are my best friends and I love how excited they are to play with me! I will be so sad when the day comes that lincoln realizes I am not as cool as he thinks I am.... But for now I am his everything and he is mine. It has been fun to have Gracen want me. I have to explain... When linc was a baby, in fact, even now, he has always preferred his dad. Gracen definitely prefers me. It makes me melt I just love it! Ok I am going to say it again... I just love being a mother to these two adorable kids!!!



1 comment:
Love the pics. You are such a great mom and Lincoln and Gracen are so lucky to have you. And just so you know, he'll never figure out your not as cool as he thinks you are, cuz well, you ARE that cool;)
Post a Comment