Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gracen Joy





This last week Gracen got her ears pierced and had a doctors appointment:) She is getting very big! Her stats were:
weight:17.5 pounds 90th
height:24 in 50th
I continue to have short fat children:) Although lincoln was in the 25th percentile for height while 90 for weight... So at least she is a bit taller:)
Gracie Belle continues to be a lot of fun. I love dressing her up in her cute headbands, bows shoes, dresses:) She has a hot little temper... and has been a tough little baby to please at times, but she is a good little girly most of the time. I was surprised at how different she was from linc in her temperament, but it is fun! Sleeping has been difficult the last few weeks because she has decided to cut her naps short and wake up probably 5 times a night... uugghhh. hopefully that will change again soon... She has been a good sleeper for the most part so it is kind of tough to have rough patches like this:(
She finally rolled over and loves to sit up and play with her brother and rocky. She loves being outside and playing with anything paper like. She has enjoyed her rice cereal and I am excited to let her try some new things.
She really is just a little joy in our lives! I love having a daughter, it is nice to know there will be someone there to call me and take care of me in my old age:)

2 comments:

Tiare and James said...

She is soooo unbelievably cute!! I just want to squeeze her! That's rough that she's not sleeping so well. Just when you think they're a good sleeper, they turn, ha ha! I wouldn't be surprised if it's because she's teething. Miss you and love you guys!

Kelly said...

She is so cute and getting so big! I remember Breckyn going through a phase where she didn't sleep good at night. But she eventually grew out of it. I would have to say girls are so much fun to dress up! She is a cutie!

stsuff

Voting