Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lincoln stats

So I finally took lincoln into his four year check up... mother of the year award ha ha! Anyway he is a very big, healthy boy.  Leading up to his appointment, to help him from being scared of the shots, we talked about what was going to happen.  I told him that the doctor would let him know if he was spiderman sized, superman sized or Hulk sized.  So they took all of this measurements and weighed him and then when the Dr. came in he told us linc was in the 90th for height at 44 1/2 inches and 95th for weight at 46 1/2 pounds ( l was talking to someone about his stats and said 46 pounds and he corrected me saying it was 46 and a half) So nice and big.   Linc is listening to him and after he's done he says  " So am I Hulk sized?" And the Dr. said "yes Lincoln, you are definitely Hulk sized." Ha ha it was cute.  He had to get four shots and he did pretty well.  Every time he got a shot in his leg he would growl really loud.  He also found out he has Hulk sized tonsils.  So this last week I took him to see an ENT who informed us that linc will have to get his tonsils removed.  Poor little guy.  He gets those big tonsils from me I guess.  So he is having surgery in April.
Linc is a pretty special little boy.  I can't get enough of the funny things he says and does.  He is so kind to his little sister and makes sure everyone else is nice to her too.  He is very protective of her, which I love, but she doesn't so much. Ha ha.  Sometimes he can be a little too much for her.  They are great buddies though.  He never fails to tell me that he loves me everyday and is always telling me thanks for the things I do for him.  He is so sweet and kind it is kind of unbelievable at times.  He has his rough spots too though. He loves to wrestle his buddies and can be too rough.  Sometimes he gets mad when I won't do what he wants and all that kind of stuff, but for the most part he is pretty awesome.  I couldn't ask for a better little boy.  I can tell he will be the kind of son who will call me often even when he's grown up and gone:) That makes me happy:) I love my boy! I love having a little boy.  He and his dad keep me and Gracie in check.  We can be a little hard to understand and handle at times:)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

YAy!! Go HULK-SIZED Linc!! Love him!

stsuff

Voting