To start it all off, my little boy turned four, and we had a fun party for him at the soccer ball park. He invited all of his little buddies, I made cupcakes and we played:) He had a blast and I still cannot believe my little boy is four! Well four and half now. He is so wonderful and I love having him around:) The other day I asked him to go pick up trash off of his bedroom floor and gave him a garbage sack. He came back about 15 minutes later with a very heavy garbage bag and I looked inside and he had emptied all of our small trashcans in the house as well as cleaned up his room. If this is any indication of what kind of son he will be as he gets older, I am one lucky mom!
Scott's baby sister Emily got married back in March! She looked so beautiful and we just love Taft! It was so much fun to be out in Utah with scott's family and to spend so much time with them since they all live so far away. It was a wonderful wedding and vacation!
Most of Gracen's birthday pics were taken on my phone so I will have to update this post when I get those all off. This is Gracen's birthday picture on this camera... sad. She had a princess themed party with cupcakes and this yummy chocolate cake. She is such a ham. We sure love our little princess. She has been such a wonderful addition to our little family! I love how girly she is but at the same time she can totally hold her own. I love adding all things girl to our lives:) For sooo long, even after she was born, my mind went to boy when it came to getting toys or movies and other things and I have gradually started collecting girl stuff. It is fun! love it! I can't believe she is two and this year just seems to be flying by. She is a wonderful little swimmer, very brave and I just love her so much:)
We took a trip up to Utah to visit family! We went to the aviary and spent some good quality time with our awesome cousins, aunts, uncles and grandmas:)
Scott turned 30 this summer! Holy cow, thirty. We celebrated with an ice cream bar:) and of course cheesecake. I would say scott has aged well:) smarter, more handsome ya know:) Man I love this guy! He is amazing. He works so hard for us and still finds time to make life fun and interesting. He started a new job just recently and is working even harder, but he still makes just as much time for me and the kids. Best hubs in the world:)
Fourth of July! Grandma Liana sent the kids these awesome shirts and we spent the morning at the summerlin parade! The vissers joined us which was awesome because we love hanging with buddies! It was Soooooo hot that day. I am pretty sure I sweat out about ten gallons of water.
Trip number two, to visit family in Utah! We went to Pioneer Trail Park! The kids got to wear their pioneer bonnets, play games and hang out. It was sooo much fun! They couldn't get enough!
Lincoln getting a shave. He loved it! he thought it felt really great! ha ha what a cutie!
There is so much more going on in life and I need to update again, once I get all of my pictures on here, but we sure love life:) I can't wait for October to roll around! I am getting so excited to meet this new little girl of ours!
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting


















2 comments:
Yay for a Pettitt update!!! Loved seeing your pictures and everything. And thanks for the chat today. I really have missed you and hanging out!
i love your cute fam!
Post a Comment