Friday, October 12, 2012

a little something


 These first two pics are of the kiddos after we did some face painting for Pre School:)

 Scott needed to buy the kids yankee hats, well he said he needed to, so he did and the kids love them.  I love how girly Gracen's is and I love how perfect linc's red one is for him:)
 This was our first day of pre school:)
This was one of our first lessons and we learned about Johnny Appleseed and make Johnny Appleseed hats:)So fun!

Things have been going kind of slow this last month, but I have been able to get a lot of stuff done and I love that feeling.  My kids are just busy growing up and I'm busy still getting bigger... yay.  I was due a couple of days ago, which I thought would be really annoying, but I have needed this extra time.  This is the longest I've ever been pregnant.  Both my other kids were born early, quite a bit early actually, so I feel like my due date really came and went like two weeks ago.  Oh well.  I am so excited to meet this little girl.

We started pre school in September and I have to say, I LOVE teaching pre school.  This has been such an awesome experience.   We have one other little friend and we switch off houses.  We also started soccer! Lincoln is LOVING it! I have to admit I didn't think he would be that into it, because he is a timid boy most of the time, but I have found that he is extremely competitive in sports ( in a good way) And loves to play and run with the kids.  He also loves to come home and practice all of his new moves with dad everyday.  He is a sports boy:)  He may not love to swim, but I think he is going to like all different kinds of sports as long as they don't take place in the water:)

I hosted a great book club this month, we read The Scorpio Races, it is a great read and I just have to say I love this group of women who come:)  We have a lot of fun! In fact they are some of the most amazing women I know.  I really look up to all of them.  Instead of throwing me a diaper shower or something, they came over and cleaned my house top to bottom... Something I intended to do myself, I just wasn't getting around to.  They cleaned my blinds, ceiling fans, baseboards even my walls.  It was amazing.  I LOVE my ward here, they all care so much about other people and serve everyone.

1 comment:

Paul and Joni said...

Can't believe how fast your kids are growing, and that you are already past due!

Paul

stsuff

Voting