Well not a lot has been going on, but I felt like my blog needed an update anyway. Being pregnant is ok, for the most part. I am finding that this time around I have been focusing on the negative of it all rather than being excited about every little thing. I have started to feel this little baby kicking a bit and all I can think is, my nights will soon be sleepless.... So, needless to say I need a bit of a attitude adjustment. The belly is getting a little bigger and so I thought I would post a pic for the heck of it. I am not loving it as much this time around as I did last time. I miss being "skinny."
I have been working for a while now on a fun and beautiful "surprise" project and just finished it today. I can't show the whole thing, because well... it is a surprise. I love it though and I wish I could keep it but it most definitely belongs to someone else and I am excited for this person to get it!
Last time Lincoln and I went to story time he made a little mitten wreath and I love it! I have had it hanging on my little magnet board since then, but every once in a while he asks me if he can put it on. I just love this little boy he is really becoming his own little person lately. He loves to count and no matter how hard I try, one, two, three comes out two, four, seven. There are some variations on that but for the most part it comes out two, four, seven. He is always getting mad at Rocky for something and it is so funny, but when he is mean to Rocky I have to make sure he understands that, that isn't ok. But oh my gosh it is so funny. They are such buddies and linc has taken to sitting on Rocky's back again to watch T.V. I love it! Well that's pretty much it. We find out if baby number two is a boy or girl on Saturday so I will have to post a little something about that. I am soooo excited It is like an early Christmas gift!



9 comments:
Fun little update! Great tummy pic! How fun to find out the gender! I always think it would be fun to have it be a surprise, but I'm sure I'll always find out!! I love the picture of Lincoln with the wreath hat!
You look skinny to me! I, on the other hand, look and feel like a beached whale!
Natalie - you look amazing! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you are having. =) Some women just don't enjoy being pregnant as much as others - don't feel bad - you are a GREAT mom and that's what matters!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
Nat, you are such a cute pregnant girl! I can't wait to hear what you're having! I say it's a girl! :) I better see your face more than once when you're in town!! And I'm sure Josh would love to talk to Scott about Law School! love you, Natalie Joy!
I'm so excited to hear what you're having! Glad you decided to post--sometimes when "nothing's going on" it makes the best posts. :)
At least you are cute pregnant!!! Lincoln is such a cute little boy! i am excited to find out what you are having! My guess is a girl. You need at least one girl!
Hey Nat, you'll have to post a picture of the suprise gift once it's been given, I'd love to see your creative side. I hate to say it but I've just been focusing on the negative this time too... It makes it that much harder sadly! Hang in there Natalie, it will pay off in the end! Here's to hoping it's a girl too!
Ok seriously, could our lives be more alike? Um, First of all, I totally feel guilty about being a negative nelly because I'm pregnant and complain like ALL THE TIME. Man, I miss being "skinny" too. Especially after all the running I did all spring/summer long. Second, Taryn sometimes counts correctly, but usually says numbers all mixed up like that. I love it. Third, she loves Lexi, but totally gets mad at her for no reason at all. I've had to put her in time out for hitting her. haha... kids and dogs. so funny. FORTH - we both are having GIRLS! yayayaya! Every now and then I get butterfly excited just thinking of having a sweet little itty bitty newborn! Yay for us. Also...what is this "surprise" gift? Sneaky sneaky...do spill the beans soon!
LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!
bug doctor 1.0.0.5 crack
camfrog keygen
3d studio max 7 activation keygen
mp3 edit magic platinum 2005 crack
sonic my dvd 6 crack
windows xp professional 2002 keygen
18 wheels of steel pedal to the medal crack
lopth crack
download mage crack
icon extractor crack
cyber cafe pro crack
presentationpro crack
mobile device wallpaper pack v1.0 + crack
cybermotion 3d designer v.10.0 keygen
rise of nations cd crack
no crack super hand cream
peopleputty 1.11.21 crack
purge ie crack
family tree maker 2005 download warez
learn to crack codes and passwords
iso commander 1.5 keygen
ms office activation crack
winantivirus pro 2005 crack
Post a Comment