
Lincoln's Grandma pettitt sent him some Cars tattoos and when we asked him where he wanted it he wanted it on his belly:) I LOVE that belly:) This picture cracks me up! Even Rocky looks funny. Rocky was really ready to have Linc back after we were in SLC for so long! He has been following him around like he's linc's shadow.

Saying goodbye to grandma charlotte:( Linc really loves her!

I promise the kids had a blast, they just didn't want to get out of the swings to take this pic:)

Linc and Tag! Tag is turing two this week!

Linc and I took a trip up to Layton to visit some good friends! We went to a really fun park with all sorts of fun stuff to play on and linc saw his first merri-go-round thing. They don't have those in LV. at the parks we go to anyway. He was so grown up to me, playing on his own. I love watching him do his thing:)

finding nemo:)

Linc and I took a little trip to the Aquarium! His favorite thing is the jellyfish that change colors, but he enjoyed looking at all the other stuff. The penguins were fun to watch and he also loves trying to find "nemo" in the big tank.

I did not take many pics of this little angel girl:( She is so good though and I just love her! Our little Gracie baby!!! While I was at my mom's she started sleeping through the night! She would go to bed at 8 and wake up at 7! Ever since we got home she has been waking up at 6... But seriously can I complain?? I still haven't been able to take her into the DR because she needs to be added to our insurance... hopefully she has been added by now, scott's work had to do it for us.

Riding the train at the Zoo. He was just in awe with the train, and loved it! It was the best three dollars I spent the whole trip probably.

The bird show, linc was squealing and screaming and everyone kept looking back at us and laughing, he was pretty funny. He loved how the birds would swoop down by his head.

Watching Zuri play, she is so adorable! Look at that smile on linc's face. This was the "Best Day" as linc put it!

Linc loved the elephants! I would like to point out the aerosmith T-shirt:) I love finding him vintage tees with my fav band names on them. Now to find a Collective Soul shirt! I don't think I will find one, I will probably have to make one.

Well, The kids and I headed up to Salt lake because I had to go to Salt lake to get that dang stent removed once and for all!!! So I was excited to go, but driving alone with two kids was horrible... While we were there we got to see some fun friends and family! I am sad that I didn't get pictures with everyone, but I got to go to a fun park with my friend shawna and her girls and to the aviary with our friends Tiare and Caleb. I also got to run/walk in my cousin's 5K run for Haiti. Then towards the end of my visit I had to get a scan done on my kidneys to make sure they are functioning, no word on how that scan went, but hopefully it is good news, and I think it is going to be good news, I have been feeling really great!

sparklers! He loved them!


(Our attempt at a family pic...)
I am really behind on this, So sorry to my family members living away from us that need some new pics and some news on us:) Things are going really well! The 4th was kind of a bust this year which really bummed me out, but we made it pretty fun. We went to see Toy Story 3 on the 3rd and Linc just loved it!!! Gracen slept through the whole thing pretty much. We were planning on going to Alamo but scott had a baptism he had to attend so we weren't able to go:( Then we got some little fireworks and had fun doing those in our yard. I kept calling them firecrackers and lincoln kept asking me if he could eat some, it was funny.
3 comments:
Nat, you never call, text or let me know when you're in town. sad. :( I miss you and I want to meet your sweet baby girl!
Looks like you had so much fun. Your kids are so so cute. Hope you continue to feel well!
You are one brave woman to attempt a trip like that alone with the kids. I'm lucky if I can drive 30 minutes before one of my three starts to melt down. I can't believe how big Linc and Gracen are getting! They are precious!
Post a Comment