Halloween was different this year, just because we couldn't actually trick or treat, I know in Utah they celebrated on Sat, but unfortunately Nevada decided it was still sunday:) So on Saturday we had a ward Fall Festival! It was really awesome! We had all sorts of fun booths with games for the kids, a spook alley, which linc totally didn't like and we were able to trick or treat door to door in the building which the kids thought was great!
Linc was dressed up as Cristiano Ronaldo the portuguese soccer player. I thought he kind of looked like him. I wasn't going to dress up at all and then last minute I decided to pull out my pink footy pajamas and be a baby:) Scott decided not to dress up and unfortunately we decided not to dress up Gracie bell:( I am regretting it already! I so wish I had just splurged and gotten her a costume... Oh well, next year.
Linc got lots of yummy candy and loved saying trick or treat:) In fact the next day when he wanted something he would say trick or treat in front of said thing. For example he kept saying " Hey Mommy! Trick or Treat I want juice!" it was cracking me up. I have a funny little boy:)
On Halloween, we got a lot of Trick or Treaters, but we had no candy to give:( We are So lame-o! We finally put a sign on our door so they would stop ringing our doorbell and waking up the kids...
Well here are the pics I have. I have been wanting to take some better ones, but haven't gotten around to it... Oh well. He was cute, and you can tell that from the pic. He had some shin guards and soccer socks on too. He looked legit:)



No comments:
Post a Comment